Saturday, January 26, 2019

Sweet Sunshine

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another French get well card to replenish my stash.


The card base is Close To My Heart Buttercup.  The background was stamped with Stampin' Up Watercolor Wash in Altenew Citrus Burst on Recollections White and is layered on Close To My Heart Canary and a white of unknown origin.  The images are Poppy Bellina Butterfly Triptych die cut from Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

It's been rather cold and blustery in Ottawa this past week so a sunshiny yellow card was just the ticket.  I used Sizzix Permanent Adhesive Sheets to adhere these delicate die cuts.  My girlfriend told me about the product and it works so, so, so much better than glue (thanks Michelle)!  I was introduced to the yellow and grey colour combination by another card making girlfriend (thanks Kairn) a while back.  I find yellow a challenging colour to use but combined with grey, it's great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment