Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Striking Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple thank you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Bordering Blue.  The background image Stampin' Up Flannel Plaid stamped in Altenew Dew Drops on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black..  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The silver brads are of unknown origin.

Sometimes you need to craft a card quickly and this sentiment is the perfect thing!  This big and bold thank you is so striking, you don't need to do a lot to get fantastic results.  I used my MISTI to stamp because from past experience I know it takes multiple inkings to get a good impression.  I think I may have re-inked the stamp three times to ensure a solid impression.  Instead of black ink I could have used the darker shade of the Altenew ink palette but I really wanted the sentiment to pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment