Thursday, January 24, 2019

All In Green

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the sympathy card series I've been crafting.


The card base is Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The focal image is Altenew Frosted Garden stamped in Altenew Moss on a white of unknown origin and cut with the coordinating die.  The background image is Stampin' Up Crosshatch stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Recollections White and layered on Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Avocado Liquid Pearls.

The different shades of green on this card are particularly appealing.  I'm not sure I'd ever previously used a lighter shade for layering and I can't imagine why because this result is particularly pleasing.  I did manage to get the dots of Liquid Pearls 'right' which pleases me even more!  I've been crafting these latest cards without using the printed paper that I normally use.  It's not so much a challenge for myself but rather a different aspect of creativity that I've rather enjoyed.  I really love layered stamping and am so very happy with these latest cards. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment