Monday, January 14, 2019

Fantastic Fern Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is part of the commissioned series I've been posting the past couple of weeks.


The card base is Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The printed paper is Provo Craft Fern's Garden layered on Core'dinations Black and a vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

This is such a serene birthday card.  I love the colour variations in the greens and greys.  The watercolour style of the images is also very appealing.  I intended this to be a masculine birthday card but it really is quite neutral.  This sentiment has always been a favourite.  I love the horizontal and vertical font combination.  The square embellishments coordinate perfectly with the squares of the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment