Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Golfer's Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card in the commissioned series I've recently crafted.


The card base is Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Karen Foster Men's Tee Time stickers and silver brads.

I often use stickers on these types of special cards.  In this case I rather liked the neutral background paper as it made it rather easy to find stickers that worked.  I didn't worry all that much about coordinating the colours in the stickers as the rest of the card is so neutral.  It's a pretty decent result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment