Saturday, January 12, 2019

From Outer Space

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card from the commissioned series I recently crafted.


The card base is Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The printed paper is Carta Bella layered on a red and a yellow Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Night of Navy.  The embellishment is a Twin Seven sticker.

This is another fun custom card.  It's will be given to a grandson.  I wanted it to be somewhat fun and I just love all the retro toys on the printed paper.  It was a great piece of paper with which to work because it has all kinds of colours for coordinating.  The images are also the perfect scale for a card.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment