Monday, January 7, 2019

More Fall Leaves

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last thinking of you cards in this latest commissioned series.


The card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The images are Close To My Heart Fallen Leaves stamped in Altenew Forest Glades, Mango Smoothie, Mocha, Paper Bag and Teal Cave on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Sincere Expressions stamped in Early Espresso.

This card is all about the printed paper.  I used the colours from the printed paper when stamping the images.  This style of sentiment/image panel is one I've used many times.  I think it's a way of tying everything together.  I didn't add any embellishments because I didn't feel any more was needed.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment