Thursday, January 3, 2019

A Simple Butterfly

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another thinking of you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Glacier.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Confetti.  The sentiment is a stamp of unknown origin stamped is Stampin' Up Early Espresso on a white of unknown origin.  The butterfly was punched from a scrap of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

Of all the butterfly supplies that I have in my stash, this is the most simple.  I wanted these cards to be pretty neutral and simple so I thought this particular butterfly was a good choice.  I also felt it worked well with all the stripes in the printed paper.  I chose to layer with Confetti white because it's a solid white and it also worked well with the 'distressed' style of the stripes.  It's a simple card and a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card an come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment