Tuesday, January 22, 2019

All In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Lilac Mist.  The images are Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamped in ColorBox Mosaic on a white of unknown origin and cut with the coordinating die.  The background image is Stampin' Up Flannel Plaid stamped in Altenew Dew Drops on Recollections White and layered on more white.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I really love this soft and subtle blue card.  Even though the images are quite large, the pale blue colour scheme softens the overall impact.  I used a variety of dimensionals to layer the images which adds a little more visual interest. I'm not completely pleased with the dots of Liquid Pearls as the placement is too close to the images.  One of these days, I'll get it right!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment