Thursday, January 31, 2019

Pink Tulip Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pretty spring thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Baby Pink.  The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Frosty Pink on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Fern. The image is Altenew Tulip stamped in Evergreen, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious and Rubellite on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is also Altenew Tulip stamped in Rubellite ink.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Pink and green are always a wonderful colour combination and in January's cold, it's a perfect spring pick-me-up!  I love this Altenew stamp set and die.  It's very easy to use and doesn't require absolute perfection to get satisfying results.  This layout is one I use often but the results are so pleasing, I can't help myself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment