Friday, May 24, 2019

Sympathetic Gulls

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses another image from the Stampin' Up Wetlands set.


The card base is Stampin' Up Bordering Blue.  The image is Stampin' Up Wetlands coloured with Tombow N35, N57, N89, 491 and 528, and stamped on Recollections White.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey, a black Bazzill and more Recollections White.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond.

I'm so pleased with this card.  It's one I could repeat many times over and likely never tire of it.  I was a little uncertain about which colours to use on the gull shadows and which to use on the water ripples and still think I may have gotten them backwards.  No matter, I still like the results.  I am no going through my stash to see what other sets I've got to colour.  This is a fun technique and makes me feel like an artist!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment