Saturday, September 28, 2019

A Blue Folk Art Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty and feminine floral birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Glacier and Slate.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The ribbon and embellishment are of unknown origin.

I'm always up for a blue themed card.  This pretty blue floral is also what I would describe as a folk art style.  The images are quite simple without any defined outline.  I hesitated using the Slate as a layer but it coordinated well with the colour of the leaves.  It is another great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment