Monday, September 9, 2019

Another Modern Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is BasicGrey Marjolaine layered on DCWV Cool Neutrals.  The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Close To My Heart Colonial White and layered on more DCWV Cool Neutrals.  The embellishments are Teresa Collins Far and Away enamel dots.

This is another lovely piece of BasicGrey printed paper.  I love these 'splashed' flowers.  They're so simple but very effective.  The colours are also wonderful and I was happy I'd still had the DCWV Cool Neutral stack on my desk because it was so much easier to find a great solid to work with the paper.  I thought it would be more difficult to find embellishments but with all the different shades of blue in the printed paper, I was pleasantly surprised.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment