Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Pretty Pink Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more black .  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The charm and brad embellishments are of unknown origin.

I was so drawn to this piece of printed paper.  I love a pink/black/white colour combination with this particular piece of paper including very subtle hints of yellow and mint green.  It took me quite a white to figure out the embellishments (which hide a knot) but I think the final results work just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment