Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Soft Condolences

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another French sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Slate, a white of unknown origin and Spring Breeze Bazzill.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Recollections adhesive faux pearls.

Why use just a couple of pearls when you can use a lot of them!  I just couldn't stop placing a pearl wherever the honeycomb shapes intersected.  It's over the top but I love it!  Notwithstanding all the mini pearls, I love everything about this card.  The colours, paper and layout all put me in a very happy place.  I think it works perfectly for a sympathy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment