Saturday, September 21, 2019

Cowboy Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for my husband's upcoming special day.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed papers are Best Creations Inc Cowboy Up layered on Close To My Heart Champagne.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

Hubby has always been a fan of the cowboy so instead of a football or golf theme, I thought this year's birthday card would be all about the cowboy!  I'm sure hell get a real kick out of it.  This paper collection has a couple of sheets with these small images that are somewhat difficult to use on a card.  I thought creating a layer with four of the images was inspired.  I didn't add a sentiment because there really was no good place to put it and I'll have special wishes written on the inside.  A much better result than I thought I'd see.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment