Thursday, September 19, 2019

Paw Patrol Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a couple of birthday cards crafted for a sweet grandson/great grandson who is celebrating his first birthday.


The card base is Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The image is a royalty free clip art layered on Close To My Heart Orange and Willow.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word font also layered on Orange and Willow.  The embellishments are Dress It Up.



The card base is Stampin' Up Pacific Point.  The image is royalty free clip art layered on Close To My Heart Willow.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word font added to the image before it was printed.  The embellishments are Dress It Up.

I have to say that after crafting the recent sympathy card series, these two Paw Patrol birthday cards were a lot of fun to make.  I didn't have any Paw Patrol stamps, paper or stickers so I researched royalty free clip art online, choosing a variety and printed them.  I didn't think to save the URL but I just did a simple Google search of images.  I wasn't sure what I'd use for embellishments or even if I would use any, but as I was going through my stash of embellishments I found these birthday elements that proved perfect!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment