Sunday, September 22, 2019

Elegantly For You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple all purpose card.


The card base is Recollections Black.  The image is Stampin' Up (unknown and old) stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on a shimmery ivory of unknown origin and a shimmery grey Bazzill.

Like an earlier sympathy card, I've had this stamped image in my stash for a long, long time.  I'd originally planned to turn this into a sympathy card but it was much to somber in black and grey.  Stamping the simple sentiment in red makes this an elegant card for any occasion.  I love the sophistication!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment