Saturday, September 7, 2019

Peacock Feather Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card in the series I've been crafting.


The card base is Recollection Vanilla.  The printed paper is Close To My Heart Magnifique layered on Close To My Heart Colonial White and Pacifica.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Altenew Desert Night on Colonial White and layered on more Pacifica.  The embellishments are Doodlebug boy assortment mini pearls.

This is another Close To My Heart paper collection that I just love.  The blues and creams are beautiful and the layers of images are very appealing.  The layout is another familiar one, with the sentiment in the design sweet spot.  I can't seem to resist these small banner embellishments.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment