Thursday, September 26, 2019

Folk Art Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely folk art styled feminine birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Blossom and French Vanilla Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Tin of Cards stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Blossom.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Folk art is not a favourite style for me but there was some especially appealing about this piece of paper.  I suspect it was the variety of colours.  I think the simple font of the sentiment works well with the overall style of the card and it's in the 'design sweet spot' which is one of the most basic of possible layouts.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment