Friday, September 6, 2019

Flourished Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed papers are Close To My Heart Roxie layered on Close To My Heart Cashmere.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Echo Park Paper Company Imagine That enamel dots.

This is another printed paper that I just love.  The cream/red/brown colour combination is really appealing.  The plaid flourishes are wonderful and work very well with the plaid layer.  I wanted to stamp the sentiment right on the paper and this piece was the ticket.  I played with a layout both on the vertical and on the horizontal but preferred the horizontal.  This sentiment was chosen because it worked so well with the flourish on the paper.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment