Sunday, September 29, 2019

Purple Leopard Print

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of the funkiest birthday cards I think I've ever crafted!


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Pale Plum.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more white of unknown origin and is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Forever In Time.

Sometimes a birthday card just needs to be funky!  You can't get much more fun than a purple leopard print.  This paper is most certainly not in my comfort zone!  Purple leopard print!  I didn't even consider attempting anything too complex but kept this card to simple layers and a straightforward layout.  I included a couple of large shiny embellishments.  I figured if you could handle purple leopard print, these square embellishments would be equally appreciated.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment