Friday, September 27, 2019

Feminine Botanical

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is more vintage, quite lovely and very feminine.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Vanilla and Close To My Heart New England Ivy.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine of more Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Oregon Raindrops.

I love this piece of botanical paper.  The colours are wonderful and the background text adds just the right touch.  It wasn't a large piece of scrap so I used a number of layers with a variety of reveal sizes to accommodate the card base size.  The sentiment, once again, is in the design sweet spot.  I like this card so much it's going to be hard to give it away.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment