Sunday, September 8, 2019

Modern Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card in the series I've been crafting for a neighbor to take to work.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is BasicGrey Marjolaine layered on Close To My Heart Colonial White and DCWV Cool Neutrals.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Colonial White.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

BasicGrey has always been a favourite company for wonderful printed papers.  The colours in this particular piece is are especially pleasing in cream and blue.  I love the simple images which led me to choose this equally simple sentiment.  The embellishments were chosen to mimic the dots in the flowers.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment