Thursday, September 12, 2019

Vintage Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is more of a vintage sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The printed paper is K & Company Barbara Walton layered on Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple and Powder Pink.  The sentiment is Gina K Hope Grows stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Powder Pink.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

I liked this sentiment on yesterday's card I decided to use it again.  This is, obviously, an entire different style card.  I thought the vintage style image and the kraft card base were very appropriate for this commission.  The ribbon is applied with a very simple knot and I didn't add any extra embellishment because it just wouldn't fit with the overall feel I was trying to evoke.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment