Friday, September 20, 2019

A Sister's Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for my sister.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images are Altenew Watercolor Wonders stamped on Recollections White with Altenew Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Orange Cream, Coral Berry, Frosty Pink, Honey Drizzle, Maple Yellow, Fresh Lemon, Aqualicious, Teal Cave, and Dew Drops.  The images were cut with the coordinating die.  The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Morning Frost.  The sentiment is Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Altenew Lava Rock. The images and background are layered on a dark green Bazzill and Stampin' Up Mellow Moss.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

I'm not certain if this card is exactly what I pictured in my mind but I was sticking with it regardless.  As you can see by the sheer volume of inks, this card was not quick and easy.  The number of layers and different inks take time to stamp and die cut but the results are so worth it!  I used a variety of dimensionals so the flowers are all at different heights.  This adds even more interest though with all the elements, I don't really think interest was too much of an issue.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment