Sunday, September 15, 2019

Multi-coloured Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another soft French sympathy card which I'll add to my stash.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images are Stampin' Up All I Have Seen stamped in Baja Breeze, Pale Plum and Wild Wasabi on Whisper White.  The images are layered on banners of coordinating coloured papers.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Smoky Slate.  The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls.

I stamped these images eons ago.  They were borrowed from a card making friend and I've had them in my stash just waiting for an opportunity to use them.  I wanted to craft another soft and pretty card and felt these images were just the ticket.  I had to trim the images carefully to make them as close to the same size as possible.  Placement of the banners was tricky because I want to ensure the horizontal sentiment would overlap all three of the banners.  It was worth all the effort because I think the results are fantastic.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment