Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Happily Neutral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is simple and very neutral birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white, also of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Bordering Blue.  The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on a white of unknown origin and layered on Stampin' Up Barely Banana.

Weirdly, I get quite excited when I come across such wonderfully neutral printed paper.  My 'normal' card is usually a floral so I find it refreshing to craft more neutral cards.  I love these pale coloured hexagon shapes.  There was a lot of choice for colour coordination for which I took full advantage.  Stampin' Up's Bordering Blue is one of my favourite blue papers ever!  I use the little bit that I've hoarded judiciously and am always so happy with the final results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment