Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Another Blue Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the sympathy cards I've been crafting.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white and a light blue also of unknown origin and DCWV Cool Neutrals.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I love this simple blue sympathy card.  It's a very straightforward layout that keeps as much of the printed paper as visible as possible.  I will admit it was a bit of a challenge to find the right shades of blue to coordinate with the printed paper but I think the ones I found work pretty well.  It's a pretty good result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment