Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Butterfly Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on DCWV Cool Neutrals, a white of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Sapphire.  The sentiment is Gina K Hope Grows stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim and layered on more DCWV Cool Neutrals.

This is one of my favourites in this sympathy card series.  I love the colours, the images and the layers.  I can't remember when I last used this Gina K sentiment but I really, really liked it!  It seems especially fitting for these Seniors' residence cards.  I chose not to add any extra embellishments because I didn't want to detract from this great printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment