Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Purple Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sweet sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed papers are Stamperia Lilac Flowers layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is Serendipity Stamps stamped in Stampin' Up Perfect Plum on Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I love every sheet of paper in the Stamperia collection.  I debated whether it was appropriate for a sympathy card but finally decided it was.  With all the papers coordinating, I layered two printed papers, something that I think adds interest to the final result.  This is a super simple layout that always works.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment