Monday, September 23, 2019

Flowers and Vines

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sweet and simple feminine birthday card.


 The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Blush and New England Navy.  The sentiment is Memory Box Happy Birthday Friendship Script die cut from Close To My Heart New England Ivy.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This card is super simple thanks to the die cut sentiment.  Once the solid colours were chosen, it was just a matter of layering the various elements.  I did forget to apply the sheet adhesive before die cutting the sentiment but I just use liquid adhesive instead.  I figured out a rough placement for the sentiment because glue, whether in a sheet or liquid, just isn't all that forgiving.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment