Monday, September 30, 2019

O Canada

Hello everyone,

Today's post is part of a series of cards I'm crafting for my brother and his girlfriend as part of their Christmas gift.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Photoplay "O Canada" EH! layered on Bazzill Red Devil.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 01 stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on Recollections White with Altenew Lava Rock and layered on Close To My Heart Twilight and more Red Devil.  The embellishments are Recollections Cord Dots.

I found this Oh Canada paper at my local scrapbooking store Crop A While.  I didn't have any particular plans for it but just knew it needed to be in my stash.  When I decided to craft a few cards for my brother's Christmas package, I knew this paper would be perfect!  He spent a number of years living in the states and overseas which gives him a real appreciation for all things Canadian.  This paper is particularly well suited to cards because the images are a great scale and are randomly printed.  I'm so happy with the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment