Thursday, February 25, 2021

A Touch of Glitter

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty grey and coral 'birthday' card.

The card base is Stampin’ Up Smoky Slate.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Calypso Coral.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Here’s a card stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Carta Bella Flora enamel dots.

Another great thing about a large commission is that it gives me the chance to explore colour combinations that I wouldn't normally use.  I love this grey/coral combination!  The printed paper is so beautiful with hints of glitter on some of the abstract flowers that I found especially appealing.  I know I've used this paper before but I think this is my favourite final result so far.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment