Monday, February 15, 2021

So Grateful

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card I crafted at the request of my daughter.

The card base is Recollections White Linen Textured cardstock.  The printed paper is Bella Blvd "Thankful" Homey layered on Stampin' Up Crumbcake and a light blue Recollections.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Ornate Thanks stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Crumbcake and light blue.  The embellishments are Recollections cork dots.

My daughter recently moved (not ideal during a pandemic) and asked for a special 'thank you' card for the real estate agent who helped her and her roommates find a place.  It was a challenge to say the least and he worked really, really hard for them.  Needless to say I was thrilled to craft a special card and it was a no-brainer to use this house paper.  It's a more neutral card but still expresses their sentiments perfectly.  I suggested they gift a couple of bottles of wine as a gift.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment