Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Plentiful Pandas

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another 'thank you' card I crafted for my daughter'

The card base is Recollections White Linen Texture cardstock.  The printed paper is Bella Blvd "Popsicle Panda's" Panda Life layered on Recollections Black and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Double Take stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade on Recollections White, layered on more Lucky Limeade and Recollections Black and, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

My sister and her partner graciously helped my daughter with her recent move so I crafted this special panda 'thank you' card for them.  My sister loves pandas (something she passed on to my daughter) so I was thrilled to finally use this panda paper I found a while back.  These bears are pretty darn cute!  There are so many colours with which to coordinate solids and I love how the green and black just make the printed paper pop!  It took me a couple of tries to get the sentiment to work and though the alignment still isn't perfect, it works well enough.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment