Monday, February 22, 2021

Pretty Stripes in Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first of many, many 'birthday' cards in a commission I'm fulfilling.

The card base is Stampin’ Up Smoky Slate.  The printed paper is also Stampin’ Up but from an unknown collection and is layered on Stampin’ Up Pacific Point.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Here’s a card stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Round Durables.

I've been crafting 'birthday' cards for a local senior's residence for a number of years and just love doing it! This year they placed an order for 200 cards which I've slowly been crafting and am now posting.  It's been a great opportunity to use up a multitude of scraps, bases and envelops.  The cards are all generally very simple with a lot of repeat layouts because the order is just too large to make 200 unique cards.  I'm just over halfway through and am pleased with the results so far.

I hope you enjoy this card as well as the upcoming series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment