Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Thoughts of Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely 'thinking of you' card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Penny Black Banner Sentiments stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso.  The embellishment is a ZVA Creative self-adhesive crystal.

I've realized that just because a card may use a favoured layout, it looks entirely different depending upon the elements used.  I really love this butterfly paper.  The images are the perfect scale for cards and the different colours offer a variety of coordination options.  I love the flowing sentiment as it reminded me of the flight of a butterfly so seemed eminently suitable for this great card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment