Sunday, February 21, 2021

Loving Hearts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the Valentines I crafted this year.

The card base is Recollections White Linen Texture cardstock.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Resin Hearts.

This is the Valentine I crafted for my hubby who, under all his bluster and swagger, is a real romantic!  This piece of scrap Valentine paper is perfect for his card because it's not over-the-top, frou frou or feminine.  I love this simple sentiment and it expresses my feeling much better than "Happy Valentine's Day".  I like that the wider banner fits these three small resin hearts which are also mimicked in the pritned paper.  My favourite Valentine this year!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment