Saturday, February 20, 2021

Lots of Loving Words

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is the Valentine I crafted for my daughter.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla Linen Texture cardstock.  The printed paper is BoBunny "A Gift of Love" Crazy Love More Than Words layered on a pink of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more pink.  The heart ribbon and silver heart embellishment are of unknown origin.

This is not necessarily my favourite piece of Valentine paper but I do like all the words in different colours and fonts.  I really wanted to use this piece of heart ribbon because it's just so adorable and I think it works pretty well against the printed paper.  I've a limited number of Valentine sentiment stamps and it was rather hard to choose something because no matter the choice, it would compete with the background paper.  I think using the sentiment as a tag, attached by a silver heart, was inspired and I was just lucky that the heart embellishment fit so well over one of the hearts in the ribbon.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment