Monday, February 1, 2021

Botanical Thoughts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first of dozen 'thinking of you' card commissioned by a girlfriend's mother.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed papers are Momenta Denise Urban.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Sincere Expressions stamped in Altenew Sicilian Amber on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Momenta.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Dec 25th Jewels.

I received these last two commissions shortly before Christmas and had to have them ready by New Year's Eve so I was a bit of a production machine which had an impact on the creative mojo.  In order to keep the creative juices flowing, I kept to some tried and true layouts as well as printed papers that I loved and found inspiring.  It's made for some lovely results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment