Friday, February 19, 2021

Heartfelt Valentine

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is the Valentine I crafted for my daughter's boyfriend.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla Linen Texture cardstock.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Days stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on an unknown dark pink and more Recollections Black.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Enamel Hearts.

We're still getting to know my daughter's boyfriend so I didn't want his card to be too mushy or frou frou.  I think this fits the bill extremely well.  It's uses a simple printed paper and a sentiment with a somewhat funky font.  The embellishments replicate the cinnamon heart candies.  The black layers make it just a wee bit less feminine.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment