Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Plentiful Hearts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first in the a series of the Valentines I recently crafted. 

The card base is Recollections Vanilla Linen Texture cardstock.  The printed paper is Making Memories "Je t'adore" Hearts layered on Recollections Vanilla Linen, Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, and Close To My Heart Barn Red.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Blushing Bride.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Resin Hearts.

I made this particular Valentine for one of my daughter's new roommates.  I've not yet met her but I thought they'd get a kick out of receiving special cards.  I've had this printed paper is my Valentine stash for eons and still love it!  It's got a bit of a vintage style that appeals to me.  I love the angled sentiment and am quite pleased with how well I managed to center it.  The tiny resin hearts are perfect!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment