Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Birthday Dominos

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a rather fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Fancy Pants “Collecting Moments” Domino layered on Stampin’ Up More Mustard and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Here’s a card stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Dec 25th pearls.

My family loves playing dominos so when I came across this printed paper I just couldn't resist using it for a birthday card.  There were a ton of colours with which to coordinate but I wanted to keep the card fairly neutral.  The pearl embellishments were not my first choice but I couldn't find small white dots to mimic the dots on the paper.  This sentiment is one of a few that I mass stamped using my MISTI which worked really well.  It's a great result and I really hope someone at the seniors' residence is a domino player!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment