Thursday, February 4, 2021

Poppies and Polka Dots

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful 'thinking of you' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Momenta layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a vanilla of unknown origin and is layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The polka dot ribbon is of unknown origin.

I really love this card.  The pink/green/cream color combination is wonderful.  I think the images and sentiment work especially well together.  The ribbon is a flat bow which makes mailing much easier.  I didn't add any additional embellishments because I thought the card was pretty decent just like this.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment