Sunday, February 14, 2021

Inspiring Kitties

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card I crafted at the request of my daughter.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Playful Pets layered on Flirty Flamingo.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Flirty Flamingo.  The cats were cut with an unknown die from a grey of unknown origin.

My daughter wanted a special inspiring cat-themed card for one of her sorority sisters.  I was thrilled to use some of the awesome Playful Pets paper I recently acquired.  One of my girlfriends gifted me a batch of die cut cats and kittens that are absolutely adorable.  This card almost crafted itself and the result was even better than I pictured.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment