Friday, February 5, 2021

More Cheerful Floral Thoughts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thinking of you' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up So Saffron.  The sentiment is Elizabeth Craft Designs Sentiments 1 - Celebrations stamped in Altenew Autumn Blaze on Recollections White and layered on more So Saffron.  The flower embellishment is of unknown origin.

This is another fresh and simple floral card.  I came across this piece of printed paper is my leftover bin.  I'm not a big fan of the colours but it works great for a simple card.  I chose this sentiment because the font struck me as simple as the images on the printed paper.  It wasn't difficult to coordinate colours as there was lots from which to choose.  I was pleased to find this great floral embellishment and it also works great with the printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment