Saturday, February 6, 2021

Pretty Thoughts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another quite pretty 'thinking of you' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Brushstroke Expressions stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Garnet.  The pink brad embellishments are of unknown origin.

I quite liked the distressed style of this printed paper.  It was a little bit of a change from the earlier cards in this commission.  The 'heart' flower in the design 'sweet spot' also appealed.  I think the font in this sentiment works really well with the overall style and I like the dark grey with the pinks.  The brads have been in my stash for eons and were perfect to use for this card.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment