Thursday, February 18, 2021

Perfectly Paisley

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Valentine I crafted for one of my daughter's new roommates.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla Linen Textured cardstock.  The printed paper is BoBunny "Smoochable" Love Potion layered on Close To My Heart Petal and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Petal.  The heart embellishments are Recollections.

This is another printed paper I've had in my Valentine stash forever.  I was, of course, drawn to the paisley shapes even though they're a little on the large size for a card.  I love the variety of colours as it makes coordinating solids really straightforward.  This layout is one I've used many, many times.  The two purple heart embellishments work great (and don't even make a dent in my stash).

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment