Monday, February 8, 2021

Bright and Cheerful Thoughts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another 'thinking of you' card from a recent commission.

The card base is Stampin' Up Calypso Coral.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Crushed Curry and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Woodware Going To Seed stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White and layered on more Calypso Coral.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative crystals.

This is a wonderfully warm card to be posting on a cold February day!  The printed paper was found in my scrap bin though I think it may be from a K & Company collection.  There were so many colour options available that it took me a while to settle on this coral and yellow combination.  I've done quite similar layouts in the past as I love the 'off the edge' placement of the sentiment.  The only issue is finding a sentiment that fits in the shape.  I have these larger circle punches so I had a few more options than expected.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle  

No comments:

Post a Comment